[Nmsalsa] [EXT] who has free access to the New Mexican archives?

Calderone, Laura, DCA Laura.Calderone at state.nm.us
Wed Jun 10 08:58:58 MDT 2020

?Susan,

What are you looking for? Do you want to contact me off list?

The State Library subscribes to Newspaper Archive -- includes the New Mexican, and of course we have our microfilm collection. We are still closed,  and have limited access to the physical collection, so some reference requests take longer than usual.

Laura Calderone
Reference Services & Resource Sharing Manager
New Mexico State Library
505-476-9763
Laura.Calderone at state.nm.us<mailto:Laura.Calderone at state.nm.us>

"...the most important office in any country is not president or prime minister.  The most important title is citizen."
--Barack Obama