[Nmsalsa] Koha and Polaris discussions

Carrington, Bradley, DCA Bradley.Carrington at state.nm.us
Tue Sep 17 11:00:24 MDT 2019

Hello all,

The session for next Wednesday is cancelled, but there will still be one on for next Thursday.  And there is a discussion this Friday, too, at 11:00, in the Yucca Room.

We've already had three discussion sessions and they went well.  I have many comments from you all regarding your ILS work.

Thank you,
Brad