[Nmsalsa] SALSA consortium meeting Fri Sep 13 at 1:00 NMSL Santa Fe

Carrington, Bradley, DCA Bradley.Carrington at state.nm.us
Wed Sep 4 11:51:02 MDT 2019

Hello people,

We have our SALSA meeting scheduled for Friday the 13th at 1:00.   Brian, you are welcome to join us!  At the State Library in the Yucca Room.  Eli, you are always welcome, too!

Here is the agenda; please post somewhere conspicuous (Open Meetings Act)...
http://www.nmstatelibrary.org/docs/TSB/20190913_SALSA_Consortium_Executive_Committee.pdf
That morning at 11:00 also in the Yucca Room there will be one of the discussion sessions on the pros/cons of Polaris, Koha, and any other ILS with which one has experience.

Feel free to bring your lunch or perhaps we can organize a take-away dash.

See you next week!  And thank you kindly.

Bradley Carrington
bradley.carrington at state.nm.us<mailto:bradley.carrington at state.nm.us>
New Mexico State Library, Santa Fe
NMS, NmSSL