[Nmsalsa] Alert: Newsbank NM newspapers access denial

Thornton, Lori, DCA Lori.Thornton at state.nm.us
Wed May 22 16:14:27 MDT 2019

In the past two weeks, several libraries have contacted us because they were unable to access the Newsbank NM newspapers which are provided to everyone in the state by the State Library.  The screen shot below is what they encountered when attempting to access the newspapers in the library.

If this happens to you, please contact me immediately and I will have Newsbank provide you with another URL to restore your access.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D50F24.839B9AF0]

Lori

Lori Smith Thornton
Public Services Bureau Chief