[Nmsalsa] SALSA circ training yesterday

Susan Sheldon ssheldon at cybermesa.com
Tue Jan 15 15:08:46 MST 2019

Thank you, Brad, for coordinating. It's nice to have Cassandra and
Katherine on board, and Heather M. Feel free to email with any
questions/issues. We continue to learn about Polaris, the more we use it
and share our discoveries.

Best,

ss

P.S. I have 2 emails on this list, home and library. For immediate
contact, use my cell, 505-699-5182.