[Nmsalsa] FW: Koha and Polaris discussions

Colborne, Allison, DCA Allison.Colborne at state.nm.us
Mon Aug 5 14:54:34 MDT 2019

I did not see the email that Susan Sheldon is responding to Brad. This new screening of our email is playing havoc.

Allison Colborne MA, MLIS, DAIS
Library Director
Laboratory of Anthropology Library
Museum of Indian Arts and Culture
710 Camino Lejo  Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
Allison.Colborne at state.nm.us <email>
505.476.1264 <library - direct line>

Library.IndianArtsandCulture.org <library catalog>
MIAC LOA Library <Abebooks.com bookstore>