[Nmsalsa] FW: Koha and Polaris discussions

Carrington, Bradley, DCA Bradley.Carrington at state.nm.us
Mon Aug 5 11:47:13 MDT 2019

Hello SALSA and Museum Hill,

Please participate in our discussions on Polaris and Koha.  See message below.

If we can get at least 3 other SALSA libraries represented (Susan represents 2!!) then we'd have a quorum and could have a quick official SALSA meeting.

So, please predict which session(s) you will attend and I'll arrange to append a SALSA meeting if it looks like we'll make quorum.

And hello to Brian and Allison!  The State Library would like to fund your participation in the new ILS.  You are welcome to officially join SALSA.  So, if you'd like to, you can at least join in our ILS discussions and help us to develop RFP specs.  For example, we can specify that the LOA bib database be separate.

Thank you!

Brad