[Nmsalsa] Polaris upgrade on Monday Dec. 10th

Carrington, Bradley, DCA Bradley.Carrington at state.nm.us
Thu Nov 29 11:43:33 MST 2018

Hello understanding upgraders,

We will upgrade to Polaris 6.1 on Monday December 10th.  Polaris will be unavailable that morning.  We move from 5.5 to 6.1.  I attached the "What's New" for 5.6, 6.0 and 6.1.  Not much changing for us.  Many of the features are for Leap, the tablet-based version that we haven't purchased.

I attached What's New for 6.1.  All of the Polaris documentation is in the III Supportal.    There you can read the What's New for 5.6 and 6.0 (can't attach to this message due to zianet size limits).  You could click Documentation and sort by Most Views.
https://support.iii.com/
Let me know if you need your Supportal credentials.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Bradley Carrington
Chief, Technical Services Bureau
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey